Apostolic-Prophet Jason Jackson
Born to an African American preacher but being primarily raised by his East-Indian mother, Mr. Jackson has cultural influence extending through Trinidad, New York and South Florida. His experiences range from orchestral quartets to mixed martial arts, military battlefields to university classrooms and from the boardroom to the pulpit. Mr. Jackson takes pride in embracing and drawing upon unique his uniqu skill set to advance the lives of those within his bounds. Mr. Jackson currently resides in South Florida with his wife Natalie and two daughters Nalan-Raja and Jessica-Hosanna.
Subsequent to his military service Jason received his Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from University of Phoenix, Arizona and continued with the UOP School of Business for his Masters in Business Administration. During his schooling, Mr. Jackson continued his career and training with HSBC Bank, Wachovia Securities, Wells Fargo Bank and BankAtlanitc. He is a registered representative with FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) as a Uniformed Securities States Law, Investment Company Products and Limited Variable Contracts professional and is registered with the State of Florida holding Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Variable Annuities Licenses. In addition to his formal education Mr. Jackson is committed to his ongoing studies in Christian Apologetics, Physics and History.
Jason is an experienced Investment Banker with experiences spanning nearly two decades and a proven ability to capitalize on both new and existing markets for institutions of up to $500MM annual sales with peak AUM (Assets Under Management) reaching $750mm. Currently he is the Chief Executive Officer of Institutional Banking Services, N.A. CORP, Founder of IBS Investment Bank and the Chairman of its Investment Committee.ï»¿ Jason is responsible for oversight of the firm’s global operations including its investment portfolio, employees and institutional partnerships among others
- During the last quarter of 2011 the Jason raised capital to begin expanding into the retail lending sector raising over $100MMUSD for franchises such as IHOP, Comfort INN, Best Western, Subway and others
- Negotiated Multimillion Dollar investment lines with Fortune 200 Financial Institutions
- Retained by multiple middle market high-tech companies to serve in senior advisory capacities
- Spearheaded market growth for bank indentifying optimal markets that aligned with corporate culture gaining a ROI of 500%
Companies founded include:
Pillar Capital Advisors: is an Investment Advisory firm focusing on assessing, originating and structuring potential investment opportunities for the investment banks , corporations and ultra high net worth individuals.
- Institutional Banking Services, N.A. CORP is a privately held corporate banking firm and holdings company dedicated to providing corporate finance, cash management, human capital resources, insurance and consulting options.
- IBS Insurance Associates: A licensed FL Insurance Agency which provides P&C, General Liability, Builder's Risk and other forms of Commercial Lines Insurance
- IBS Realty Group: A Licensed FL Real Estate Brokerage focused on Commercial and Luxury Real Estate Transactions
- American Resolutions, LLC: is a faith based accounts receivable management and consumeradvocacy that provides businesses options for liquidating delinquent consumer receivables while assisting consumers in resolving their financial roadblocks.
- Institute of Consumer Credit Management is an educational institution offering professionals the renowned Consumer Credit Professional CCP® designation.
- IBS Investment Bank: is a faith based private investment firm based in Fort Lauderdale, FL that specializes in direct investments in small to middle market businesses with annual sales of $1 million to $300 million
Prior to returning to the private sector Jason functioned as a professional in the United States Navy, Naval Aviation division based in Lemoore, California. During his two West Pacific tours he participated in both Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom earning awards such as the National Defense Award, Navy Unit Commendation, Letters of Commendation (2) and the Honor of being designated as a Naval Aviation Warfare Specialist from his peers.
Jason began his music career during his early childhood, playing the lead guitar and learning music theory with the nationally renowned music school A.S.M. Throughout his 7 year run with A.S.M, Jason performed in live musicals such as Grease and Little Shop of Horrors and won first place in over 25 musical competitions. By the late 80’s, Jason was accepted to Parkway Middle School of the Performing Arts, where he continued his music theory curriculum while playing in the orchestra, and jazz and concert bands. By this time, Jason had picked up a few more instruments, including the piano, snare drum, bass guitar, and bass cello,which was his main focus as an orchestra member.
By the early 90’s, Jason was accepted into Dillard High school of the Performing Arts - where he continued his works in the orchestra, music theory, and jazz concert bands. Throughout his high school years, Jason dabbled with electronic music production and began using is his talent of “Absolute Pitch” to create intricate harmonies for vocal groups. Jason has over 27 years of all-around musical experience - from playing in Baptist churches, to Alternative and Jazz bands, to aristocratic orchestral quartets. With the ability to expound on his vast and complex musical knowledge of all types of music and channel it into one simple, marketable song lacking ethnic or social boundaries.
Having been identified as operating in a prophetic gift Jason’s ministry calling is to partner, mentor and/or provide a spiritual guidance for Christian leaders as they identify or expand their influence within their respective ministries. Mr. Jackson is devoted to promoting Holy Spirit led revivals accompanied by signs, wonders and miracles as experienced in the early church found in the book of Acts. Mr. Jackson is devoted to the cause of bridging gaps between denominational, social and ethnic lines uniting the body of Christ and preparing for end times revival.Jason is the Founder and Senior Pastor of the Five-Fold Ministry Assembly, a Christian Fellowship focused on providing or facilitating associated ministers the opportunity to minister within a nurturing environment where they can thrive, prosper and accelerate their respective ministry callings. He is also the Director of the Prophetic Marketplace Ministry.
Mr. Jackson is the author of the Bullet Points of GOD series, a chain of books which combine Philosophy, Science, History and Christian Doctrine to provide answers to some of the most daunting questions of our time. The first series is expected to be released in the summer if 2013. In addition to authoring books, Mr. Jackson has utilized his background to write marketing proposal, blogs, sermons and policies for a diversified group of professionals.